Black Dog Enterprises strives to provide high levels of quality to our paid customers. We endeavor at all times to make the quality of our live streaming services and video-on-demand content superior to that offered by alternative online broadcast services. Your access to and use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. SERVICES AND CONTENT
The vast majority of our live broadcasts and video-on-demand ("VOD") content, whether wholly produced by Black Dog Enterprises or produced in cooperation with one of our team partners, meets or exceeds our targeted levels of service, including:
- An Internet stream quality of at least 350 kbps (kilobits per second) or higher
- An on-screen resolution of 640 x 360 pixels or greater
- A tripod-mounted camera with a dedicated operator and at least HD (720p) or Full HD (1080p) native resolution
- At least one broadcaster providing audio commentary via a professional headset
However, there are many factors - both technical and non-technical - that may affect the final quality of any given broadcast, and Black Dog Enterprises cannot guarantee that issues will not arise. See Section 3 for a description of potential issues that may occur while accessing Services.
Additionally, Black Dog Enterprises does not warrant the production quality of a broadcast including, but not limited to, camera angles, in-game graphics, audio quality, commentary, or content, or any other portion in full, or in part, of a production. Black Dog Enterprises may amend the Terms without notice to you. We recommend that you review the Terms from time to time for possible changes. Your continued use of our Services after any amendment of the Terms signifies your agreement to the amended Terms.
2. USER CONDUCT
Customers take responsibility for maintaining a system and high-speed Internet connection capable of accessing all Services provided by Black Dog Enterprises. Your system and Internet connection must meet or exceed the following specifications:
- In order to access Services without interruption, your Internet connection should have a download speed of 3 Mbps (Megabits per second) or higher. We recommend that you test your Internet connection prior to accessing Services by using the bandwidth testing services available at www.speedtest.net. If multiple people are using your Internet connection, you may experience poor performance even on a "high-speed" line. You should avoid letting others on your network use compute-intensive applications, like online video games or watching YouTube videos, while you are trying to watch video content.
- For desktop and laptop-based Customers, we recommend you use a Windows-based PC or Mac computer that includes a processor with performance equivalent to or greater than an Intel Core i3, a minimum of 2-4GB of RAM and a modern graphics card from ATI Radeon or Nvidia. You should close all unnecessary programs on your computer while watching video content. In particular, if your computer is running a virus scan or is downloading updates, your video performance may be severely affected.
- For mobile Customers, we recommend that you use an iOS device with the latest version of software installed. While our Services have been tested on various alternative platforms, including Android-based devices, Smart TVs, Rokus, Amazon Fire TV Sticks and Video Game Consoles, we cannot guarantee that our Services will be compatible with all of these devices. Use our COMPATIBILITY CHECK page to determine if your device is compatible. If your device does not support our main video player, you can try our "alternate" JW Player by using the “alternate player” link located below the video player on the “universal player” page. Unfortunately, live digital video recorder (DVR) capabilities are not available on this video player.
- Our Services are compatible with most major web browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge. However, for best performance, we recommend using the Google Chrome Web Browser on all devices, which can be downloaded and installed for free HERE. Please note: Internet Explorer (IE) has been deprecated by Microsoft and it does NOT support HLS-based video playback. If you attempt to view content on our site with IE, it will not work.
Customers also take responsibility for understanding all of Black Dog Enterprises’ policies regarding making payments, creating and maintaining an active subscription and accessing live broadcasts and VOD content, including:
- Scheduled live broadcasts may start late or may be cancelled altogether, often due to reasons beyond our control. We will endeavor to inform customers of delays or cancellations as far in advance as possible through our Notice Board.
- Your 4-Hour Game Credit or 30-Day Pass can be used to access any live broadcast or any recorded game in our active VOD vaults.
- You can switch to a different game or recording at any time during your viewing session.
- 4-Hour Game Credits are activated when you log into the viewing area after making your purchase. Once logged in, your 4-hour window runs continuously until expired. Unused time cannot be saved between sessions.
- If you purchase a 4-Hour Game Credit and do not log in, it will remain in your account for use at a later time.
- If you purchase a standard 30-Day Pass and are not a current subscriber, the 30-day period begins as soon as the purchase is made.
- Standard 30-Day Passes do not auto-renew. However, if you have an active subscription, you can make a new 30-day purchase at any time and your subscription expiration date will be extended by 30 days from its current expiration (not from date of purchase).
- If you want to maintain an active subscription but don't want to make repeated purchases, you can purchase a 30-Day Pass with the auto-renew option. The credit card you provide will be automatically charged every 30 days to maintain your access to the site. You can cancel at any time or update your credit card information on the "My Account" page (click the link at the top or bottom of any page on the website). When you cancel a subscription, it will remain active until the end of the current 30-day period. You are responsible for canceling your subscription when you no longer wish to maintain active status. There are no refunds.
- Nearly every game will be recorded and made available on-demand. On-Demand content will usually be posted at live stream quality within an hour of completion and will be posted at full resolution (often higher quality than the live stream) within 24-48 hours of completion.
- Games can be started on one device and completed on another. However, each account can only be active on one web browser and one device at a time, so be sure to log out of your account before transferring between devices and upon completion of your viewing session.
3. CONTENT ISSUES
While we strive to provide uninterrupted access to our Services, issues may arise on our end or yours that temporarily disrupt the transmission of content or your ability to access some or all of our Services.
- Internet Connection Issues: While we test every broadcast location prior to our broadcasts to ensure that the necessary Internet speeds are supported, we generally do not own the network access and cannot guarantee that the broadcast connection will not be affected by local network outages or other occasional service outages or slowdowns. In some cases, conditions may require us to reduce our video speed or resolution to rates below those listed above.
- Viewer equipment or connection issues: Accessing all Services requires you to maintain minimum system and network specifications as outlined in Section 2. If your device and/or network do not meet these specifications, you may experience intermittent access or lose access to our Services.
- On-site equipment failure or malfunctions: Occasionally, we may experience cases where a piece of audio or video equipment fails to perform as expected. This may result in the temporary loss of audio or video; or it may result in sound or picture quality that is below our typical standard. In any of these cases, Black Dog Enterprises will, at its sole discretion, determine if the loss of quality is of an acceptable level to continue with the broadcast.
- Camera angles: Black Dog Enterprises works with our partners to find the best available camera position for covering a game. However, be advised that camera angles will vary from facility to facility based on the configuration of the seating, availability of power and Internet connectivity, and other factors, and may not provide optimal coverage for all parts of the playing surface.
4. REFUND POLICY
While Black Dog Enterprises strives for the best possible live streaming and video-on-demand presentation, Black Dog Enterprises does not warrant the Internet connectivity, the suitability of the user's computer equipment, nor the production quality of a broadcast including, but not limited to, camera angles, in-game graphics, audio quality, commentary, or any other portion in full, or in part, of a production.
All sales are final. There are no refunds. Black Dog Enterprises may, at its sole discretion, provide Game Credits or other adjustments to customers who experience issues accessing or viewing content.
5. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT
Each copyrighted Black Dog Enterprises broadcast is strictly for the personal, private and non-commercial use of its audience. Any re-broadcast, re-transmission, or account of any game, without the expressed written consent of Black Dog Enterprises and their partners is strictly prohibited.
Black Dog Enterprises also retains full copyright for all commercial uses of their content. This includes, but is not limited to, DVD production/re-sale, digital on-demand streaming services and edited highlight/scouting reels. Raw digital footage is not available for public consumption. Customers may use excerpts from DVDs - along with their own personal footage or any other footage to which they have been granted similar rights - provided it is for their own personal, non-commercial use and proper credit (to "Black Dog Enterprises") is given. Copying, re-distribution and/or re-sale of DVDs (even for non-commercial purposes) is prohibited without the expressed written consent of Black Dog Enterprises.
You agree that Black Dog Enterprises may, at its sole discretion, terminate your account and access to our Services, for any reason, including, but not limited to violations of these Terms, such as initiating payment disputes with your bank and/or our payment processor and violating our copyright as described in Section 5. You agree that any termination of your access to our Services under any provision of the Terms may be initiated without prior notice.